1. Scott Campbell – $1,000 for first hour – His customers include Josh Hartnett ,Marc Jacobs and the late Heath Ledger. He specifies in typography and antique embellishment. He can do typical designs like commentators and sailing ships. The only delinquent is that he can only do it through weekends as he is demanding with his other ventures as an advertising designer.
2. Ami James – $500 per hour – Ami James is the man ahead the TLC shows “Miami Ink” and “NY Ink.” He also possesses a shop in London named the Love Hate Social Club. He got his almost first tattoo when he was just 15. He apprenticed and opened in a shop called Tattoos by Lou. He ultimately opened his own shop named the Love Hate Tattoos in Miami. James also owns a fashion company called DeVille. He is informed to have a net worth of $5.1 million.
3. Anil Gupta – $450 per hour – Anil Gupta is famous for his truthful portraits and precise version of artwork. He formerly copied a cover of the 1974 scrapbook by the Grateful Dead authorized “Skeletons from the Closet.” The tattoo was so meticulous and realistic to the innovative that it looked copied. Gupta can also do extravagant Celtic knotwork with complex patterns and enterprises. He is also known for his ancestral inspired tattoos and intellectual pieces.
4. Paul Booth – $300 per hour – If you are in a heavyweight metal, trade, liberal or gothic rock and roll band, then Paul Booth is the extensive man for your tattoos. He specifies in those things that devotees love. His favorites are truthful horror and gothic tattoos complete in grayscale. He is acknowledged for the thorough details in his demon-laden pieces. He has seemed in CNN, CNBC, Discovery Network and TLC.
5. Kat von D – $200 + per hour – Kat von D seemed with Ami James in “Miami Ink” for four periods. The two had a dwindling out and she opened up High Voltage Tattoo in Los Angeles. The shop converted the topic of the show called “LA Ink.” She is described to be worth $5 million. The smallest charge at Kat’s studio is $200 an hour but the price depends on some factors – like the level of aspect in the tattoo, and its size.
6. Stephanie Tamez – $200 per hour – Stephanie Tamez had her drill in graphic design work previously she shifted her emphasis to tattooing. She works in the well-known New York shop named Adorned. She focuses in typography, as tattoos of inscription and fonts allow a Spartan, yet sophisticated, design. She also enjoys to mix up typefaces and see what would toil. Tamez always deliberate with her customers if the tattoos would air good after a convinced period of time.
7. Brandon Bond – $200 per hour – Brandon Bond is one of the most fruitful and most available tattoo artists in the domain. He is based in Atlanta where he has a twosome of shops, specifically All or Nothing Tattoo and Anti Art Elite. He also possesses Stranglehold, a firm that sells any tattoo-related yields, from movies and records to clothes and arts.
8. Dave Tedder – $150 per hour – Dave Tedder carried out as a piercer in South Carolina, a state that reflects the art of tattooing as unlawful. He then enthused to Florida to learn more around the art. He finally settled in Bulldog Tattoo where Holden Ritchison overlooked him. The two then left Bulldog to joint Babylon Tattoo. It was there that Tedder erudite from artists like Novi Filopovich and John Coiro.
9. Bob Tyrrell – $150 per hour – Bob Tyrrell is recognized for his truthful works of art. His tattoos are so life-like that it airs like an animate object. He started tattooing when he was previously 34, but he certain made up rapidly for lost time as he has made a name for himself in the business. Tyrrell concentrates in truthful black and gray portrayals.
10. Mike Rubendall – $125 per hour – Mike Rubendall used to toil for Adorned but now has his peculiar tattoo shop. He has been contained in the TLC series “Tattoo Wars.” Rubendall errands tattoos mostly stirred by the Eastern culture, frequently Japanese in beginning. That is why you will see him do a slice of koi fishes and cherry blossoms. He also does fear and neo-traditional tattoos, socializing Eastern art with experts and ghouls. His agenda is packed, though, so be ready to book up to one year in progress.All this and more is presented in Top Ten Most Expensive Tattoo Artist.
I, Sk Atar Ali hereby declare that all Images use to make this video is from Google Search www.google.com. I use Google Advanced Search to collect those images, usage rights: “free to use, share or modify, even commercially” section. Background Sound of this video I collect from YouTube Audio Library which is free to use. Thank you.