by prophecy / Tattoo Kits / 0 Comments
Color your world with the fabulous art of henna tattoo!
- Mehndi is a temporary tattoo, perfect for those not interested in permanent body art
- Tested, perfected henna recipe included; this recipe is the key to getting deep, lasting color
- Designs simplified to a series of 5 basic shapes: Learn how to repeat and combine to make an endless variety of mehndi designs
- Practice exercises are included
- Versatile applications: Learn how henna can also be used to adorn wood, leather and other surfaces
- Follow along as author Brenda Abdoyan demonstrates on a wooden box, leather cuff, tea caddy, and more
Mehndi, also known as henna tattoo, is a traditional Middle Eastern art used to adorn the body for weddings and other special celebrations. Today, you can join in the beauty and fun of mendhi with this simple book of patterns and instructions for the body and even home decor objects!
Inside, you will find a variety of original henna tattoo patterns that can be applied to the hands, feet, belly and back. You’ll also be encouraged to create your own designs by following the simple instructions for the 5 basic henna shapes, learning how to combine them in a variety of ways to create exotic mendhi designs of your own.
But why stop there? Mendhi is a versatile art that can also be applied to wood, leather and other surfaces! Follow along with the author as she shows how she creates one-of-a-kind designs for a wooden box, leather pouch, magnet, tea caddy and more.
Filled with stunning photographs of beautiful henna tattoo, this book is sure to inspire.
Teach Yourself Henna Tattoo Making Mehndi Art with Easy To Follow Instructions Patterns and Projects