by prophecy / How to Tattoo / 0 Comments
August 27, 2011 at Amparts, Pasig City
To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to cover this shoot since I was supposed to have another event to shoot the same night and I wasn’t sure if I had enough memory cards to accommodate two events on the same day. But I thought, what the heck, let’s just see how it goes.
Gladly, the event later that night had a “take two” the following night. No more worries meaning I can shoot till I ran out of memory cards to shoot with.
The workshop even though I’m not enrolled in it was loads of fun. Amazing models and great photographers were around to make documenting this workshop more like playtime than work. Of course, watching the master himself, Mr Manny Librodo in action was already such an honor.
Thank you to Sir Manny Librodo for letting me document the shoot for this workshop. Hope to be part of your other workshops again. 🙂
1) Main Model/HMUA/Stylist/Nail artist/Ed Hardy Design-wordings: Kharunisia Jazmin;
2) For the Gown Models: Bence Bianzon, Kriz Nuqui & Ingrid Benvick;
HMUA by A.L. Dee & Kristine Lapid-Smithson;
Fashion Designer: Adrian Rios
3) Body Painting (Model/Artist): Sitti Velasco by Gloria Isabel Virola; Anne Montealto by Nix de la Rosa; Mafe Orozco by Paloma Moon;
HMUA: A.L. Dee & Kristine Lapid-Smithson;
4) Tattoo: Kharunisia Jazmin (also design), Ray Gomez & Darioush Fariad;
Tattoo Artist: Paloma Moon;
5) Child Model: Luke Vic;
6) VA’s: MJ Suayan, Doc Erikk Cruz, Melvin de Sales, Blue Valdez & RJ Omosura
Farmacia ni Dok
Event Organizer: Creative Talents of the Philippines (Warren M. Domantay)
Tags: Manny Librodo, Manuel Librodo, Photography Workshop
Original at Vimeo