by prophecy / How to Tattoo / 0 Comments
Pamper yourself with a manicure, which does not make you soak your hands for a long time and weaken your nails, but the dry one which strengthens your nails and saves a lot of time. Harjeet Kaur, our nail art expert demonstrates the easy steps for the same that follows:
1. Ensure that fingers are dry and there is no moisture on the nails
2. Apply a Cuticle Remover
3. Push the cuticle behind
4. Be smooth and Gentle to ensure you don’t hurt your cuticles
5. If the nails are short, file the nails using a nail filer
6. Be smooth and Gentle while filing as not to damage your skin
7. Use a Nail Buffer Block
8. Use a Manicure Brush and use a puffy brush for further dusting of nails
9. Use a High Shiner to get back the shine of nails
10. Use a Moisturizer or a lotion for hands
11. Apply cuticle oil to nourish the cuticle area
Save your time and money by trying this tutorial and follow the steps for dry manicure to flaunt your cute nails!
Insane Nails and Tattoos channel is your one stop for all the creative and innovative ideas for Nail Design, Nail Art and Body Tattoos, both permanent and temporary. Amritraj and Harjeet, experts in best Nail Art and Tattoo designs are here with their YouTube video tutorials for interesting nail art and tattoo designs!
Unveil the fashionista in you by learning some best fashion tricks on Fame Fashion, the host of Beauty and the Blogger, first online fashion reality show of India. Giving you a bagful of in-vogue updates, quick make-up ideas and styling tips, we get you the best from experts of the world of glamour. Stay tuned to our Fame Fashion YouTube channel and be ready to grab some eyeballs. It is time to get gorgeous!
Tags: beautiful nails, dry manicure, french manicure, home manicure, how to, how to manicure nails at home, manicure and pedicure at home, manicure at home, nail care, nail care tips
Like what we do? SUBSCRIBE us here: http://goo.gl/W2SxTa
You can also follow us on :-
Original at Vimeo