by prophecy / How to Tattoo / 0 Comments
Tags: Bajan, barbados, caribbean, craft, crop over, Culture, food, heritage, museum
The only place to be on Saturday, 6th June 2015, here’s a little bit of what you can expect and much more!
CROP OVER CRAFT WORKS:
· An amazing selection of artisans working in a variety of craft disciplines; home décor, ceramics, textiles, basketry, fibre crafts, woodwork, leather craft, jewellery and much more!
· A Bajan Eats station (food court), featuring local bajan treats and delicacies (pudding and souse, pickled and fried seacat, conch, pickled lobster, fish cakes, grilled fish and much more).
· Caribbean Cooking Channel (live taping featuring cooking demos and mixology)
· Tea Garden in the upper courtyard
· Fashion show
· Guided gallery tours
· Literary Corner
· Farmers market with 30 primary schools
· The Villages at Coverley will also be showcasing their homes
· Designer talks – How to feature more locally made products in your home.
· DJ and live entertainment.
· Children’s zone with Great Kids Adventure, henna tattoo, face painting
Admission to the event is $10BDS and children under 12 are free. BARP and Museum members only $8BDS
Original at Vimeo